Sold $689,999 - Residential, Townhouse
Welcome to 356 Black Drive!
STUNNING 3 BEDROOM HOME IN GREAT COMMUTER NEIGHBOURHOOD
You will be impressed by all that this home has to offer! 356 Black Drive offers nearly 1,900 sq ft of living space (like a Semi & linked by garage), this stylish home is ideal for the on-the-go family and is located in the highly sought after Clarke neighbourhood, just mins from the 401/407 and GO Station, within walking distance to parks, schools, shops, Art Centre and amenities. Hardwood flooring on the main floor, pot lights, upgraded lighting and gorgeous neutral walls are just a few of the highlights this home has to offer! BONUS: no sidewalk, interior garage entrance and direct access from the garage to the backyard.
Inside, you’ll be greeted with the stylish barn board feature wall, setting the tone for the rest of the house. The kitchen, heart of the open concept floor plan, comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, built-in wine rack, under valance lighting, stone tiled backsplash and movable island.
Upstairs you will find 3 generously sized bedrooms and convenient second floor laundry. Retreat to the master suite with a walk-in closet and 4pc ensuite.
And, there’s more! The tastefully finished basement has lots of storage and a large rec room for you to enjoy.
Don’t miss your chance to make this dream home yours!
IMPRESSIVE FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- Walking distance to parks, schools, Art Centre and amenities
- BONUS: No sidewalk, total parking for 3 vehicles
- Quick access to the 401/407 and GO Station – ideal for commuters
- Garage entrance to the backyard
- Shed (2019)
- Upgraded front door glass insert
- Upgraded interior garage door
- Medium toned cabinets
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Movable island
- Pot lights
- Stone backsplash
LIVING & DINING
- Living room: barn board feature wall
- Upgraded lighting
- Dark hardwood flooring
- Hardwood staircase
BEDS & BATHS
- Master: large walk-in closet
- Master Ensuite: 4pc
- 2 additional bright bedrooms
- Upgraded lighting
- Convenient second floor laundry
- Bright rec room
- Tons of storage
- Bathroom rough in
- Large windows