Sold $724,900 - Backsplit, Residential, Semi-Detached
WELL CARED FOR 4 LEVEL SEMI CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
Welcome to 7287 DARCEL AVENUE, an Investors dream! This charming semi-detached, 4 level backsplit is full of potential, either as a great family home with an ensuite for extended family visits or easily split into two rental spaces. Located near parks, schools and a community centre; a short drive to the 427/401 and the Airport.
As you approach the house there is definitely more than meets the eye. On the outside you can enjoy the oversized front porch, parking for up to 4, private mature backyard that boasts apple trees and many perennials; a great spot for family BBQ’s [plus convenient walk out from the family room].
Inside you will find the main floor has distinct living spaces; living room, dining room with built-in entertaining bar and kitchen with large eat-in area. Upstairs there are 3 generously sized bedrooms that are roomy enough for a queen set in each. The main bath is tastefully renovated with ample storage. Bonus: oversized walk-in linen closet.
On the first level down there’s a renovated 3 pc bathroom with tons of storage, convenient laundry with side entrance [perfect as a mud room], family room with wood burning fireplace and a bedroom with built-in desk and shelving.
Making your way to the basement, you enter into a large, complete eat-in kitchen that is open to the rec room which has a cold cellar and underneath the stairs there’s access to a HUGE storage space- plenty of room to store all your belongings. Start your Pinterest board, the options for 7287 Darcel Avenue are grand!
OVERVIEW of 7287 Darcel Avenue
- Close to shopping, several parks and Humberwood Community Centre
- Short commute to the 427/401 and Airport
- Walking distance to shopping, schools and several parks
- Oversized front porch
- Separate side entrance
- Potential for two separate rental units
- Private and mature backyard with fruit trees and many perennials
READY FOR YOUR TOUCH
- Lots of cabinet space
- Separate pantry
- Large eat-in area
- Well cared for
LIVING & DINING
ROOM FOR EVERYONE
- Main living room has large window looking over the front porch
- Main living room – carpet installed 2016
- Dining room: off the kitchen with built-in entertaining caddy
- 1st level down:
- Convenient laundry with side entrance
- Family room: wood fireplace & direct access to the backyard
- Huge bedroom with built-in shelving and desk
- 3 pc bathroom – renovated
BEDS & BATH
- All 3 bedrooms are generously sized
- Oversized walk-in linen closet
- 4 pc bathroom – renovated
- Large rec area
- Oversized cold cellar
- Complete kitchen
- TONS of storage
- Carpet installed March 2020