Sold $799,900 - Detached, Residential
Welcome to 742 ROBERTSON CRESCENT!
CHARMING BACKSPLIT WITH POOL ON SOUGHT AFTER STREET
You will instantly feel right at home walking into 742 Robertson Crescent, a lovingly cared for back-split with salt water pool. Located on one of Milton’s sought after streets in the Timberlea neighbourhood, this hidden gem is only steps to walking trails, parks, schools and many other amenities. Ask yourself – why would you want to live anywhere else?
The bright and spacious main floor provides an open concept living / dining room area [laminate flooring and California shutters] plus an upgraded  eat-in kitchen with crisp white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, under valance lighting and rarely seen booth seating. Upstairs boasts two oversized bedrooms with large closets and the master features semi-ensuite access to the renovated main bath (2018). Painted and carpet replaced in 2019 make this home easily move in ready.
On the first level down, you will find another full bathroom, large bedroom and bright & airy family room with wood fireplace. Summer days will be so much better in your own private oasis with covered back deck, pergola and salt water pool [heater 2019/filter 2016/liner 2015].
Finally, only a few steps down one more level into the finished basement with oversized windows, huge rec room, laundry room and a huge crawl space; perfect for all of your storage needs! *Bonus* Newer Roof & Windows Throughout. Come imagine all that life can be at 742 Robertson Crescent!
OVERVIEW of 742 ROBERTSON CRESCENT
CLASSIC HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Walking distance to parks, schools, and amenities
- Total parking for 4 vehicles
- Quick access to the 401/407 – ideal for commuters
- Great access to the GO Station
- Double garage with full extra garage door at rear
- Inground salt water pool
- Stainless steel appliances
- Subway tile backsplash
- Under valance lighting
- Crisp white cabinets
- Eat-in area with storage
- Across from dining room
LIVING & DINING
SEPERATE LIVING AREAS
- Dining room is open to the living room
- Large bay window in living room
- Painted in 2019
- Family room on lower level: wood fireplace & direct access to the backyard
BEDS & BATH
- Master: oversized with custom closet organizer
- Master: Semi-ensuite access to main bathroom
- 2 large bedrooms upstairs
- 1 large bedroom on lower floor
- Upper bathroom: renovated in 2018
- Carpet replaced in 2019
LARGE REC AREA
- Carpet replaced in 2019
- Tons of storage (crawlspace)