Sold $979,900 - Detached, Residential
STUNNING DETACHED WITH PERSONALITY
Welcome to 890 Yates Drive! Prepare to be impressed! Looking for a one-of-a-kind space in newer Milton? Search no more! You are bound to appreciate the custom details throughout this gorgeous detached with over 2,900 sq ft of living space ready to enjoy. Located within a family-friendly neighbourhood, where you can bask in the private tree-lined backyard or sit on the porch with a coffee and watch your kids play/make friends at the park across the street. This home is ideally situated for the commuter, only minutes from the 401/407 and GO Station.
Imagine life here…
Flopping on the couch after a long day, getting cozy in the family room with stone feature wall & gas fireplace; watching your family’s favourite shows.
Never miss a beat with the kids while preparing dinner in the open & newly finished kitchen with soft white cabinetry, butcher block island, newly installed sink, backsplash and more!
Hosting the best parties – The living/dining room with barn board feature wall & stunning light fixture that sets the stage for great dinner parties or the basement complete with large rec room & built-in bar for cheering on your favourite team.
Every night is the perfect night to put the kids to bed & retreat into the spacious master suite on your own side of the house. Make your way into the beautiful ensuite where you can soak your stress away. Pick out your best pjs in the huge walk-in closet.
Sound perfect for your family? Then come see for yourself what life would be like at 890 Yates Drive.
CUSTOM DETAILS THROUGHOUT
• Parking for 4 vehicles
• Large front porch
• Interior garage access
• Private backyard with interlock patio
• Fully fenced
• Gas line for your BBQ
NEWLY REFINISHED KITCHEN
• Soft white cabinetry
• Butcher block island
• Upgraded hardware
• Newly installed sink and upgraded faucet
• Tons of counter space and storage
• Large eat-in area
• Oversized patio doors leading to the backyard – great for entertaining
LIVING & DINING
DISTINCT SPACES FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY
• Lots of windows allowing natural light
• Distinct living/dining and family room
• Family room: travertine stone wall
• Dining room: barn wood feature wall
• Upgraded lighting
• Medium toned hardwood throughout
• Wainscoting throughout
• California shutters
• 2nd Floor Loft: ready to enjoy
BEDS & BATHS
TRUE MASTER SUITE
• All bedrooms are large enough for sleep, play and study & have custom closet organizers
• Hardwood flooring
• Master: huge walk-in closet
• Master ensuite: 5pc with upgraded vanity and soaker tub
• Large linen closet
• Convenient second-floor laundry
FINISHED AND READY TO ENJOY
• Huge rec room with built-in bar
• Pot lights and smooth ceilings
• Lots of storage