Sold $899,900 - Detached, Residential
ENERGY STAR DETACHED HOME IN DESIRED NEIGHBOURHOOD
Welcome to 916 Etherington Way! Enjoy everything this sun-filled Energy star Mattamy built Wood Lily Corner home has to offer! Located minutes away from tons of amenities, the Velodrome, Escarpment and the upcoming Sherwood Community Centre. Within walking distance to schools and parks; this home is sure to please. BONUS: No sidewalk.
Sitting on a well-maintained lot, you’ll immediately notice the inviting front porch surrounded by beautiful gardens. Inside, the main floor is well laid out with a functional flow. Noticeably bright with several windows in each room, allowing an abundance of light to flood in. The separate living, dining and family rooms offer space for the whole family and wonderful entertaining options. A den with doors that makes a great office or play room. There is truly room for everyone.
The open eat-in kitchen offers tons of storage, dark-toned cabinets, a breakfast bar peninsula and direct access to the large backyard – perfect for enjoying warm summer days.
Upstairs, you will see 4 generous and bright bedrooms with ample storage. Convenient second floor laundry room with large linen closet. The master is complete with oversized walk-in closet and 4pc ensuite: soaker tub, separate shower and lots of counter space!
A surprise bonus – An indoor hockey rink in the unfinished basement. For those extra hot or cold days when you can’t go outside. Come see this great family home!
BEAUTIFUL DETACHED ON CORNER LOT
• Walking distance to parks and schools
• Minutes to velodrome, upcoming Sherwood community centre & escarpment
• Double car garage with total parking for 4 vehicles
• No sidewalk
• Inviting large front porch
• Fully fenced backyard
• Interior garage access
KITCHEN & DINING
BRIGHT & SPACIOUS
• Dark cabinets with crown moulding
• Large pantry
• Breakfast bar
• Large eat-in kitchen
• Direct access to backyard
DISTINCT LIVING SPACES
• Office space
• Distinct dining room
• Lots of windows throughout
• 9ft ceilings
• Family room open to kitchen – great for entertaining
BEDS & BATHS
4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
• Master: double door entry with large walk in closet
• Master: 4pc with soaker tub and separate shower
• 3 additional spacious bedrooms
• Lots of closet space in bedrooms
• Convenient second floor laundry with linen closet
UNFINISHED, WITH INDOOR HOCKEY RINK
• Tons of storage
• Built in indoor hockey rink
• Larger windows