Sold $649,900 - Residential, Townhouse
Welcome to 285 Mortimer Crescent!
WELL CARED FOR & MOVE-IN READY TOWNHOME
Come see this lovely Energy Star Mattamy built townhome located in a quiet neighbourhood surrounded by parks, multiple schools, shops and more. As the weather warms up, you’ll enjoy the wide walking paths and the pipeline trail, just steps from your door. Only a short drive to the 401/407 and amenities such as the hospital & velodrome, 285 Mortimer Crescent is ideal for active families and commuters alike.
You will appreciate this well cared for and ready to move in home. Easy access from the garage straight to the eat-in kitchen means bringing in your groceries from the rain and snow is a breeze! Distinct family dining space with the added convenience of a large breakfast bar with pass through allows you to enjoy both informal and formal dining. Entertaining is effortless with a walk out to your quaint, fully fenced backyard.
Make your way up the lovely hardwood stairs to the second floor where you will find 3 bright and generously sized bedrooms. After a long day you will be glad you can relax in this master suite, featuring his and her closets and direct access to the main bath.
This unfinished basement with large windows is ready for your personal touch. Move in and start planning that summer BBQ get together with family and friends!
OVERVIEW of 285 Mortimer Crescent
LOVELY TOWNHOME, READY TO BE YOURS
- Energy star Mattamy home
- Quiet family friendly street
- Walking distance to schools and parks
- Sought after escarpment community
- Close to walking trails and shops
- Interior garage access
BRIGHT EAT-IN KITCHEN
- Crisp white cabinets
- Black appliances
- Lots of storage
- Breakfast bar for easy entertaining
- Upgraded lighting
LIVING & DINING
- Spacious entryway with hall closet and powder room
- Hardwood staircase
- Large window and lots of natural light
- 2pc powder room
- Upgraded lighting
BEDS & BATH
3 GENEROUSLY SIZED BEDROOMS
- 3 large bedrooms and spacious main bath
- All bedrooms have large windows
- Plush broadloom on second floor
- Master suite with semi ensuite access and his & hers closets
- Unfinished space ready to make your own
- Large windows
- Lots of storage space